S0A 1S0 Canada
Please fill out the information below
About your deposit:
A non-refundable** $25 deposit (refunded if we cancel the workshop), along with a completed registration form will hold a space for you. Some workshops will require payment prior to the workshop day, and others can be paid on the start day of a workshop, based on your deposit. You’ll receive 10% off when you register one month prior to the workshop date!
What to bring for your workshop:
- dress casually and include layers for being outdoors
wear sturdy shoes for walking and being around the horses, (no open toe sandals, soft shoes, dawgs etc. around the horses)
bring sunscreen/bug spray
- For Horses, Spirit, & Play workshops, please bring along a favourite piece of music (CD or tape).
Arranging your accommodation:
Limited accommodation is available in our three rustic, cozy log cabins which sleeps 2 people per cabin.
- $35.00 per night, including breakfast for workshop participants
- $50.00 per night if not during a workshop
- If you have any questions or require further information, please phone Carol at (306) 542-3557.