Horses, Spirit & Play Retreat II
No horse experience necessary and no riding involved.
HorsePlay for horse and nature lovers for Connection, Renewal, Joy
Please fill out your Registration Form under the 2nd tab below before purchasing the Workshop or Retreat.
This is where it all started. Horses, Spirit & Play is at the heart of everything we do, create, & offer. As our pioneer workshop, this is the foundation of all our work.
Horses, Spirit & Play offers a variety of active and reflective activities with our horses. This can include sharing stories, body/mind awareness, journaling, expressive art and engaging with the horses through creative and nature-based activities. Balanced with some personal quiet time for a nature walk, a nap, art or writing, your time at Ravenheart will inspire relaxation, calm and restful moments of reflection.
- Experience fun, mindfulness and well-being with horses and nature.
- Horses help us bring focus and attention to the present moment.
- Engaging with horses requires clear and consistent communication.
- Horses pick up on our thoughts, emotions, and behaviours and they respond to these when we interact with them.
Therefore, with the help of an equine assisted learning facilitator, being with horses can help us understand ourselves better and gain valuable insights inspiring change. Therefore, with the help of an equine assisted learning facilitator, being with horses can help us understand ourselves better and gain valuable insights inspiring change and a deeper understanding of our patterns and relationships.
Ravenheart Registration Form
About your payment:
Full payment and completed registration form will hold your space for the workshop or retreat. You will receive 10% off when you register one month prior to the date of the workshop or retreat!
In the event a workshop is cancelled, you will be refunded full price minus a $25 administration fee.
What to bring for your workshop:
- dress casually and include layers for being outdoors
wear sturdy shoes for walking and being around the horses, (no open-toe sandals, soft shoes, dawgs etc. around the horses)
bring sunscreen/bug spray
- For Horses, Spirit, & Play workshops, please bring along a favourite piece of music (CD or tape).
Arranging your accommodation:
Limited accommodation is available in our three rustic, cozy log cabins which sleep 2 people per cabin.
- $50.00 per night, including breakfast for workshop participants
- $75.00 per night if not during a workshop
- If you have any questions or require further information, please phone Carol at (306) 542-3557.